    setting, or what is the solution to this?

    Thanks in advance for your help,
    Reza

    =?Utf-8?B?UmV6YSBTb2xvdWtp?=, Nov 24, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UmV6YSBTb2xvdWtp?=

    John M Deal Guest

    Re: The web serve has been locked down and is blocking the Debugverb.

    Search your machine for the URLScan.ini file and open it up. You'll see
    sections and entries for what verbs to allow. Simply add DEBUG to the
    allowed verbs and away you go.

    Have A Better One!

    John M Deal, MCP
    Necessity Software

    John M Deal, Nov 24, 2004

  3. Re: The web serve has been locked down and is blocking the Debug v

    Thanks John, that seemed to solve that problem.

    On the same cause now getting the message,
    "Unable to start debugging on the web server. Could not start ASP.NET or ATL
    Server debugging....."

    I know what they are but since never had to start them manually, not sure
    what to do?!
    I found a service for ASP.NET, which started it but still getting the same
    msg!

    Thanks again for your help.

    =?Utf-8?B?UmV6YSBTb2xvdWtp?=, Nov 24, 2004
  4. Google search on "the web server has been locked down" gave me a bunch of
    stuff. First one seemed promising

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...erverhasbeenlockeddownisblockingdebugverb.asp

    --
    Ben Strackany