The World Trade Plaza - Free Trade Leads

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by merwick.k, Sep 23, 2008.

  1. merwick.k

    merwick.k Guest

    FREE INTERNATIONAL TRADE LEADS ==>
    The World Trade Plaza http://trade-plaza.blogspot.com

    Are you looking for potential clients for your products?
    Are you looking for a free place for to display your products?
    Each day we publish international purchase requisitions and offers
    for sale.

    The Trade Leads published in our website are FREE for everyone!
    You have NO NEED TO REGISTER for to view any lead in this website.
    You have NO LIMIT on Posting Trade Leads.
    You can Upload Photos With Every Import Export Leads.
    You can See Latest Products
    You can automatically receive All Trade Leads by email (Free
    Subscribe)
    Much more are All Free.

    Start Buying or Selling NOW. ==> http://trade-plaza.blogspot.com

    merwick.k, Sep 23, 2008

  2. merwick.k

    Trans Guest

    On Sep 23, 9:55=A0am, "merwick.k" <> wrote:
    > FREE INTERNATIONAL TRADE LEADS =3D=3D>
    > The World Trade Plaza =A0 =A0http://trade-plaza.blogspot.com

    It looks like these SPAM messages are actually coming through the
    USENET group. From the raw message:

    comp.lang.ruby. This service provided as a courtesy
    to the ruby-talk mailing list. If this message is SPAM, its
    ultimate origin is Usenet, not this gateway program. All
    subscribers to the ruby-talk mailing list agree to receive the
    Usenet postings made to comp.lang.ruby via this gateway. Please
    see http://www.ruby-lang.org/ruby-talk-usenet-policy.html.

    T.

    Trans, Sep 23, 2008

  3. On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 12:38 PM, Trans <> wrote:
    > On Sep 23, 9:55 am, "merwick.k" <> wrote:
    >> FREE INTERNATIONAL TRADE LEADS ==>
    >> The World Trade Plaza http://trade-plaza.blogspot.com

    > It looks like these SPAM messages are actually coming through the
    > USENET group. From the raw message:

    > comp.lang.ruby. This service provided as a courtesy
    > to the ruby-talk mailing list. If this message is SPAM, its
    > ultimate origin is Usenet, not this gateway program. All
    > subscribers to the ruby-talk mailing list agree to receive the
    > Usenet postings made to comp.lang.ruby via this gateway. Please
    > see http://www.ruby-lang.org/ruby-talk-usenet-policy.html.

    If the situation gets bad, maybe James could install a spam filter at
    the gateway?

    -greg

    --
    Technical Blaag at: http://blog.majesticseacreature.com | Non-tech
    stuff at: http://metametta.blogspot.com

    Gregory Brown, Sep 23, 2008
  4. merwick.k

    James Gray Guest

    On Sep 23, 2008, at 12:14 PM, Gregory Brown wrote:

    > On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 12:38 PM, Trans <> wrote:
    >> On Sep 23, 9:55 am, "merwick.k" <> wrote:
    >>> FREE INTERNATIONAL TRADE LEADS ==>
    >>> The World Trade Plaza http://trade-plaza.blogspot.com

    >> It looks like these SPAM messages are actually coming through the
    >> USENET group. From the raw message:

    >> comp.lang.ruby. This service provided as a courtesy
    >> to the ruby-talk mailing list. If this message is SPAM, its
    >> ultimate origin is Usenet, not this gateway program. All
    >> subscribers to the ruby-talk mailing list agree to receive the
    >> Usenet postings made to comp.lang.ruby via this gateway. Please
    >> see http://www.ruby-lang.org/ruby-talk-usenet-policy.html.

    > If the situation gets bad, maybe James could install a spam filter at
    > the gateway?

    I guess we technically could. However, the gateway makes posts to the
    mailing list like any other user. Thus it really should fall under
    the standard spam policy of the list, I think.

    James Edward Gray II

    James Gray, Sep 23, 2008