The XML page cannot be displayed

Mammaloe

Hi,

I have VS2005 Beta2. I'm trying to publish a Web Site (as described in
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/1y1404zt.aspx).
When I run the site from Visual Studio on Visual Studio's webserver, the Web
Site runs fine.
When I publish the web site, I'm getting the following error message:

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and
then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

A name was started with an invalid character. Error processing resource
'http://localhost/GTISubsTest/Default.aspx'. Line ...

<%@ page language="C#" autoeventwireup="true" inherits="_Default,
App_Web_default.aspx.cdcab7d2" %>
-^

Paul Henderson

When I publish the web site, I'm getting the following error message:
The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and
then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Is ASP.NET properly registered with IIS? Try running
aspnet_regiis -u
aspnet_regiis -i
to re-register it, and see if it works then. If it is, check ASP.NET is
set up correctly in the relevant virtual directory.

Maarten

Thank you Paul, that did the job perfectly!!!