    Anyone knows where I can find the xml-schema of xslt?

    thanks...
    , Oct 8, 2005

  2. Several places to look:

    1. the Xml\Schemas folder of your Visual Studio 2005 (Beta 2) installation

    2. http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt20/#schema-for-xslt -- the W3C XSLT 2.0 WG
    schema for XSLT 2.0

    3. The XSLT 2.0 RNG schema of XSLT 2.0 produced by Norm Walsh (can be
    trang-ed to an xsd, then dropped into 1. above to produce instantly a
    schema-oriented intellisense editor for XSLT 2.0 -- as I did more than an
    year ago):
    http://norman.walsh.name/2005/04/19/xslt20

    4. http://www.xml.com/lpt/a/2005/04/06/tr-xml.html -- an article with
    more words