There Is No Source Code Available For The Current Location

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ram, Aug 22, 2004.

  1. Ram

    Ram Guest

    Hey,
    I have a ASP.NET web application,
    And whenever I try to debug a JScript/VBScript block (using- "stop", or
    - "debugger;") I get the following error:
    "There Is No Source Code Available For The Current Location"
    And when I do succeeded debugging the script, I get the same error when
    trying to debug a function from an included JS file.
    I tried:
    restarting the computer
    shutting down the computer
    restarting the .Net IDE
    Clearing the- Temp ASPNET files from the - Microsoft.Net folder (on -
    %windir%)
    Clearing the IE Temp files
    And got no success...
    Thanks ahead,

    --Ram

    Ram, Aug 22, 2004

  2. Ram

    spamsux Guest

    Ram wrote:
    > Hey,
    > I have a ASP.NET web application,
    > And whenever I try to debug a JScript/VBScript block (using- "stop",

    or
    > - "debugger;") I get the following error:
    > "There Is No Source Code Available For The Current Location"
    > And when I do succeeded debugging the script, I get the same error

    when
    > trying to debug a function from an included JS file.
    > I tried:
    > restarting the computer
    > shutting down the computer
    > restarting the .Net IDE
    > Clearing the- Temp ASPNET files from the - Microsoft.Net folder (on -
    > %windir%)
    > Clearing the IE Temp files
    > And got no success...
    > Thanks ahead,
    >
    > --Ram

    Shutdown Visual Studio .NET
    Run IISRESET in command window.
    Shutdown <YOUR APPLICATION> COM+ applications
    Delete <YOUR APPLICATION> temp files found here:
    C:\Documents and Settings\<YOUR USER NAME>\VSWebCache
    C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files

    It worked for me.

    T.H.

    spamsux, Feb 8, 2005