There's a RubyForge IRC channel now...

Tom Copeland

...thanks to Harry Vangberg for the suggestion. It's on
irc.freenode.net, channel name is #rubyforge.

Yours,

Tom

Gavin Sinclair

...thanks to Harry Vangberg for the suggestion. It's on
irc.freenode.net, channel name is #rubyforge.

That's interesting. What's the, er, charter of the channel?

Gavin

Robert Klemme

Gavin Sinclair said:
That's interesting. What's the, er, charter of the channel?

[09:58] *** Now talking in #rubyforge.
*** Topic of #rubyforge: Welcome to the RubyForge channel
*** Set by tom_copeland 999 minutes ago
*** Channel #rubyforge was created at Wed Nov 12 17:13:36 2003

There you are. At least, it's friendly. :))

robert

Ben Giddings

Tom Copeland

Ugh. It's "voila", French for "there it is".

Yup, I think I was aiming for something along the lines of Sesame
Street's The Amazing Mumford's "A la peanut butter sandwiches!"
incantation, which usually proceeded the transformation of his assistant
into a rabbit.

Yours,

Tom