    Iam interested in doing thesis on XML. can anybody suggest
    some thesis topics in XML?

    sudhakar

    sudhakar, May 18, 2005

  2. sudhakar

    Soren Kuula Guest

    sudhakar wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Iam interested in doing thesis on XML. can anybody suggest
    > some thesis topics in XML?
    >
    > sudhakar

    I'm doing a thesis right now, on static validation of XSLT, that is:
    Given an input DTD, an output DTD and an XSL transform, verify that the
    transform always produces documents that are valid w.r. to the output
    DTD if the input is valid w.r. to the input DTD.

    It's been done with the DTDs already. I'm extending it to XML Schema and
    improving precision, among other things.

    Are you interested in static analysis?

    Soren

    Soren Kuula, May 18, 2005

  3. sudhakar

    sudhakar Guest

    Hi Soren kulla
    Iam interested in your thesis. I didn't understood properly
    about your thesis. Give more details your thesis and resources used for
    selection of your thesis topic..

    sudhakar, May 18, 2005
  4. sudhakar

    shidrock

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Static Validation of XSLT

    my thesis topic s also same
    i need some help
    i need context free grammar of XML and XSLT
    or BNF form of XML and XSLT grammar
    please help em with this

    shidrock, Sep 3, 2009