thin client requirement

John

I have written a java program that accesses a Oracle database backend
and displays some data for our users. My manager would rather it be a
"thin client" application that runs in a browser. He doesn't want
users to have to download the JRE and .jar for my java program.

What are my options? applets? JSP?

Please advise. Thanks.

Mark Voorberg

JSP or Servlets...

Much less headache that a fat-client installed Java app.
Shared database connections, smaller client memory requirements, nothing to
configure on the client machine. The list goes on and on...

Good Luck!
Mark Voorberg
www.ObjectClarity.com