Thin client to thick client communication

Russ

Hello,

I have an application that consists of both thin client portions and
fat client portions.

One such view consists of a fat client treeview on the left, and a
thin client asp.net webapp on the right.

A user will fill out the webapp's form and click submit. This will
send the data to the DB. I need to know of a way for the treeview
control on the left to be notified when the user clicks submit and get
all the data that the user filled into the form's fields WITHOUT going
back to the DB for this information.
Essentially what I want to do is this...if the asp.net webform were a
fat winforms based section, I could just hook up to a click event on
the button and receive the data through a custom eventargs class. As
far as I know I can't do this in asp.net webapps...so how do I
subscribe to the "event" that tells me the user clicked "Submit" and
send along the data in the forms fields to the treeview?

Thanks very much,
Russ