    lines when printing to a printer. Is this possible? Other programs seem to
    have little problem with this...
    Thanks for any help!

    Iver Erling Årva, May 26, 2005

  2. Strange how everybody else's questions are answered and how I never seem to
    get answers to my questions. They're probably to silly to be taken seriously
    I recon.
    In the meantime I have found the answer myself. VML. Easy, free of charge
    and really straight forward.

    Iver Erling Årva, May 27, 2005

  3. Iver Erling Årva

    Grant Wagner Guest

    "Iver Erling Årva" <> wrote in message
    > Strange how everybody else's questions are answered and how I never
    > seem to get answers to my questions. They're probably to silly to be
    > taken seriously I recon.
    > In the meantime I have found the answer myself. VML. Easy, free of
    > charge and really straight forward.
    >

    > "Iver Erling Årva" <> skrev i melding
    >> Anyone know how I can get a printer to print thin lines using html
    >> print? 1 pixel is the least on screen, but that shows up as 4points
    >> or something like that on a laser. I would like to have that 1pixel
    >> to show up as thinner lines when printing to a printer. Is this
    >> possible? Other programs seem to have little problem with this...
    >> Thanks for any help!

    Perhaps you received no answer because how a user agent prints a page
    depends on the user agent, on the operating system and on the printer
    driver, 3 things we can't know in your environment. The question is also
    off-topic for comp.lang.javascript, since there is little that could be
    done in JavaScript to change the width of "a line" (where and how these
    lines appeared was never described) - and almost anything that could be
    done in JavaScript to control the width of "a line" could also be done
    using CSS.

    Example using table borders for your definition of "a line":

    table.x, table.x td {
    border: 1px solid Black;
    }
    @media print {