    high-level thinking.

    Maybe my arrows simply outperformed expectations.

    Oh well. It's out of my hands.

    Pauline Parrot, Aug 27, 2004

  2. Pauline Parrot

    Bob Lehmann Guest

    Your arrows "outperformed expectations" by "missing the target"?

    Maybe I'll give that a try sometime.

    Uh, yeah, I realize your app isn't doing what you expected. But that's only
    because I outperformed expectations. It's out of my hands.

    You wouldn't happen to be related to Carol Carrot would you?

    Bob Lehmann

    Bob Lehmann, Aug 28, 2004

  3. Pauline Parrot

    Steven Burn Guest

    hehe "Parrot Carrot's" <vbg>

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, Aug 28, 2004
  4. Pauline Parrot

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    >You wouldn't happen to be related to Carol Carrot would you?

    Next week we'll hear from Francis Ferret. :)

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Aug 29, 2004