Third-party BLOG app to use in ASP.NET website?

Ronald S. Cook

I want to have a BLOG in my ASP.NET website. Are there third-party
apps/plug-ins already out there? If so, can someone recommend the top few
for .NET? Is there an app from Microsoft more specific/integrated with an
ASP.NET app?

Thanks very much,
Ron

clintonG

Nice of you to point that out. Visiting the ThinkJot page inferred an
orphaned initiative and AFIK dasBlog continues to be developed by what's his
name [1]. The point is, the objective many have on their minds is how to
integrate blogging functionality into an existing site.

<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
MAP http://wikimapia.org/#y=43038073&x=-88043838&z=17&l=0&m=h

[1] Scott Hanselman
http://www.hanselman.com/blog/CategoryView.aspx?category=DasBlog&page=2

Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
you can use TihBlog asp.net blog app

Hi,

checkout this asp.net blog app:

also, you can read all documentation about it here

Hope it helps.