Third-party charting: bubble & radar?

JDC

Hi all,

There are quite a few really nice-looking charting libraries out there
for ASP.NET, but I need to create some less common chart types,
specifically the "bubble" and "radar" charts that Excel offers.

Can anyone recommend a library for this?

Thanks in advance,

JDC

Guest

Hi

I highly recommend the dundas charts ,
why ? because MS use them as part of the reporting services
so you know that this chart can be used "also"
as part of a reporting services report

the two are
http://www.dundas.com/Gallery/Chart/NET/index.aspx?ImgGroup=BubblePoint
http://www.dundas.com/Gallery/Chart/NET/index.aspx?ImgGroup=Circular
http://www.dundas.com/Gallery/Chart/NET/index.aspx?ImgGroup=55

I have used reporting services for years
and the current intergartion into Sharepoint 2007 is just great
not to mention that the controls them selves are easy to configure

Adlai

×× ×ª×©×•×‘×” זו עזרה לך, ×× × ×”×¦×‘×¢ "כן"

If my answer helped you please press "Yes" bellow

Adlai Maschiach
http://blogs.microsoft.co.il/blogs/adlaim/

Kevin

Hi all,

There are quite a few really nice-looking charting libraries out there
for ASP.NET, but I need to create some less common chart types,
specifically the "bubble" and "radar" charts that Excel offers.

Can anyone recommend a library for this?

Thanks in advance,

JDC

For Bubble I'm using telerik's chart:
http://www.telerik.com/demos/aspnet/Chart/Examples/ChartTypes/Bubble/DefaultCS.aspx

But I'm not sure if they offer "Radar" functionality. This chart
product is not as advanced and feature-full like Dundas, but is much
cheaper.

the two arehttp://www.dundas.com/Gallery/Chart/NET/in....com/Gallery/Chart/NET/index.aspx?ImgGroup=55

I have used reporting services for years
and the current intergartion into Sharepoint 2007 is just great
not to mention that the controls them selves are easy to configure

Adlai

If my answer helped you please press "Yes" bellow

Adlai Maschiachhttp://blogs.microsoft.co.il/blogs/adlaim/

Thanks Adlai and Kevin for the suggestions! The Dundas charts look
really nice, and fortunately both companies have trial versions.

Cheers, JDC