    Can anyone recommend a library for this?

    Thanks in advance,

    JDC

    JDC, Mar 5, 2007

  2. Hi

    I highly recommend the dundas charts ,
    why ? because MS use them as part of the reporting services
    so you know that this chart can be used "also"
    as part of a reporting services report

    the two are
    http://www.dundas.com/Gallery/Chart/NET/index.aspx?ImgGroup=BubblePoint
    http://www.dundas.com/Gallery/Chart/NET/index.aspx?ImgGroup=Circular
    http://www.dundas.com/Gallery/Chart/NET/index.aspx?ImgGroup=55

    I have used reporting services for years
    and the current intergartion into Sharepoint 2007 is just great
    not to mention that the controls them selves are easy to configure

    Adlai

    ×× ×ª×©×•×‘×” זו עזרה לך, ×× × ×”×¦×‘×¢ "כן"

    If my answer helped you please press "Yes" bellow

    Adlai Maschiach
    http://blogs.microsoft.co.il/blogs/adlaim/

    =?Utf-8?B?QWRsYWkgTWFzY2hpYWNo?=, Mar 5, 2007

  3. JDC

    Kevin Guest

    On Mar 5, 12:41 pm, "JDC" <> wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > There are quite a few really nice-looking charting libraries out there
    > for ASP.NET, but I need to create some less common chart types,
    > specifically the "bubble" and "radar" charts that Excel offers.
    >
    > Can anyone recommend a library for this?
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > JDC

    For Bubble I'm using telerik's chart:
    http://www.telerik.com/demos/aspnet/Chart/Examples/ChartTypes/Bubble/DefaultCS.aspx

    But I'm not sure if they offer "Radar" functionality. This chart
    product is not as advanced and feature-full like Dundas, but is much
    cheaper.

    Kevin, Mar 5, 2007
  4. JDC

    JDC Guest

    On Mar 5, 11:09 am, Adlai Maschiach
    <> wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I highly recommend the dundas charts ,
    > why ? because MS use them as part of the reporting services
    > so you know that this chart can be used "also"
    > as part of a reporting services report
    >
    > the two arehttp://www.dundas.com/Gallery/Chart/NET/index.aspx?ImgGroup=BubblePointhttp://www.dundas.com/Gallery/Chart/NET/index.aspx?ImgGroup=Circularhttp://www.dundas.com/Gallery/Chart/NET/index.aspx?ImgGroup=55
    >
    > I have used reporting services for years
    > and the current intergartion into Sharepoint 2007 is just great
    > not to mention that the controls them selves are easy to configure
    >
    > Adlai

    > ×× ×ª×©×•×‘×” זו עזרה לך, ×× × ×”×¦×‘×¢ "כן"
    >
    > If my answer helped you please press "Yes" bellow
    >
    > Adlai Maschiachhttp://blogs.microsoft.co.il/blogs/adlaim/
    >
    > "JDC" wrote:
    > > Hi all,

    > > There are quite a few really nice-looking charting libraries out there
    > > for ASP.NET, but I need to create some less common chart types,
    > > specifically the "bubble" and "radar" charts that Excel offers.

    > > Can anyone recommend a library for this?

    > > Thanks in advance,

    > > JDC

    Thanks Adlai and Kevin for the suggestions! The Dundas charts look
    really nice, and fortunately both companies have trial versions.

    Cheers, JDC

    JDC, Mar 5, 2007