Third Party Control Suite

Sam

Hi All,

I posted the similar message in the winform news group for the window
components, and for the web components I feel like I should also post it
here so that I don't miss anything. Anyway, Basically I was asked to look
into the ComponentsOne Studio Enterprise and Infragistics NetAdvantage suite
to compare the pros and cons between them, and see if these components can
greatly help us rewrite one of our main applications written in VB6 to .Net.
This is a big application, it currently uses COM, COM+, ActiveX... Has
anyone used these 2 before? which of the packages would you prefer (both
window and web components)? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

Thanks

Sam