Third party cookies and P3P

Chris

Does anyone have any documentation on compact privacy policy
and asp.net session or http session cookies.

I have a third party app that relies on a session cookie to maintain
the state of my app in a users site.

Currently my P3P policy is causing IE6 to reject my third party session
cookie.

I have my P3P working and do not collect personal info, add headers
including my
P3P info as the per documentation I have found so far.

Is there anything else I can do from asp.net to get my third party session
accepted
in IE6 ???

Chris Lang

David Berman

I am having the same problem. The default configuration of Internet
Explorer seems to block all third party cookies, even if they are just
for state information. I can't figure out what I can do with my p3p
policy settings to get around this. Does anyone know how?

I'm trying to make it so that my site can be embedded inside other sites
using frames. When a code is attached to the url to my site, then my
own header and footer banners get turned off. I use a cookie so track
that the site is embedded, that way I don't have to update all the
hyperlinks on the entire site dynamically to maintain state information.

Thanks anyone for help.

Meet people for friendship, contacts,
or romance using free instant messaging software! See a picture you
like? Click once for a private conversation with that person!

www.SEN.us