    accepted
    in IE6 ???

    Chris Lang

    Chris, Apr 8, 2005

  2. Chris

    David Berman Guest

    I am having the same problem. The default configuration of Internet
    Explorer seems to block all third party cookies, even if they are just
    for state information. I can't figure out what I can do with my p3p
    policy settings to get around this. Does anyone know how?

    I'm trying to make it so that my site can be embedded inside other sites
    using frames. When a code is attached to the url to my site, then my
    own header and footer banners get turned off. I use a cookie so track
    that the site is embedded, that way I don't have to update all the
    hyperlinks on the entire site dynamically to maintain state information.

    Thanks anyone for help.

    Meet people for friendship, contacts,
    or romance using free instant messaging software! See a picture you
    like? Click once for a private conversation with that person!

    www.SEN.us

    David Berman, Apr 25, 2005