Third-party Grid recommendation?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jim Corey, Apr 15, 2004.

  1. Jim Corey

    Jim Corey Guest

    Hello,

    I've been using the datagrid, but now I need to sort
    on the columns, and I really want to do this on the client
    to save performance time.
    I had a third-party grid I used in ASP that worked great, but it was
    difficult to work with.

    So my list of requirements are simply:
    -- Sort by column (which implies that it'll be scrollable)
    -- Ease of use.
    -- Don't mind if it's reasonably priced, but I probably
    don't want a ton of features if that's going to complicate things.
    -- agreeable to my hosting company.

    Anybody want to offer some experiences?

    Thanks,
    Jim

    Jim Corey, Apr 15, 2004

  2. Jim Corey

    les Guest

    I use the datagrid that comes with web matrix. It has some built in
    features that would be a lot more work using the standard datagrid.
    All it requires is for the dll from web matrix to be in the bin
    directory.

    Leslie

    les, Apr 16, 2004

  3. Jim Corey