Third PyConBrasil takes place in August 2007

Discussion in 'Python' started by Rodrigo Senra, Jun 4, 2007.

  1. We are glad to announce the Third PyConBrasil organised by the
    Brazilian Python Community.

    The event will take place from 2007-08-30 to 2007-09-01 at
    Joinville city in Santa Catarina State (SC) in the
    Brazil's south region.

    The event home page is http://pyconbrasil.com.br/
    We apologize but the site's content is only available
    in Brazilian Portuguese Language (pt-br) for the time being.

    The call for speeches is open until 2007-06-30.

    I'd like to thank the python developers and the python community
    in general for outstanding tools, culture and community.

    best regards,
    Rod Senra

    III PyConBrasil
    http://pyconbrasil.com.br