This code requires the user 2 click the mouse twice, how do i do itin just one mouse-click?

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Daniish, Jun 13, 2008.

  1. Daniish

    Daniish Guest

    Hello,

    At present my Google Map marker zooms in on the first onclick and then
    opens its Infowindow on the second click - i want to combine the zoom
    and opening of the infowindow to a single click of the mouse.

    This is currently accomplished by the following code:

    map.setCenter(marker.getPoint(),maxZoom,G_SATELLITE_MAP);
    marker.openInfoWindowHtml("<div id='iw' style='padding:5px'>" + info +
    "</div>",{maxContent: html, maxTitle: infotitle, noCloseOnClick:
    true});

    Could someone kindly show me how to solve this issue?

    Many thanks

    Daniish, Jun 13, 2008

  2. Daniish

    SAM Guest

    Re: This code requires the user 2 click the mouse twice, how do ido it in just one mouse-click?

    Daniish a écrit :
    > Hello,
    >
    > At present my Google Map marker zooms in on the first onclick and then
    > opens its Infowindow on the second click - i want to combine the zoom
    > and opening of the infowindow to a single click of the mouse.

    ??? try :

    map.setCenter(marker.getPoint(),maxZoom,G_SATELLITE_MAP);
    marker.openInfoWindowHtml("<div id='iw' style='padding:5px'>" + info +
    "</div>",{maxContent: html, maxTitle: infotitle, noCloseOnClick:
    false});map.getInfoWindow().maximize();

    With a little luck ! ?

    --
    sm

    SAM, Jun 13, 2008

  3. Re: This code requires the user 2 click the mouse twice, how do ido it in just one mouse-click?

    Daniish wrote:
    > At present my Google Map marker zooms in on the first onclick and then
    > opens its Infowindow on the second click - i want to combine the zoom
    > and opening of the infowindow to a single click of the mouse.
    >
    > This is currently accomplished by the following code:
    >
    > map.setCenter(marker.getPoint(),maxZoom,G_SATELLITE_MAP);
    > marker.openInfoWindowHtml("<div id='iw' style='padding:5px'>" + info +
    > "</div>",{maxContent: html, maxTitle: infotitle, noCloseOnClick:
    > true});
    >
    > Could someone kindly show me how to solve this issue?

    So far this does not appear to be a language issue. However,
    the Google Maps API documentation and support area is over there
    ---> http://code.google.com/apis/maps/

    See also <http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html> before
    you may have to suffer the consequences of not observing that.

    PointedEars

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Jun 13, 2008