This code requires the user 2 click the mouse twice, how do i do itin just one mouse-click?

Daniish

Hello,

At present my Google Map marker zooms in on the first onclick and then
opens its Infowindow on the second click - i want to combine the zoom
and opening of the infowindow to a single click of the mouse.

This is currently accomplished by the following code:

map.setCenter(marker.getPoint(),maxZoom,G_SATELLITE_MAP);
marker.openInfoWindowHtml("<div id='iw' style='padding:5px'>" + info +
"</div>",{maxContent: html, maxTitle: infotitle, noCloseOnClick:
true});

Could someone kindly show me how to solve this issue?

Many thanks

SAM

Daniish a écrit :
Hello,

At present my Google Map marker zooms in on the first onclick and then
opens its Infowindow on the second click - i want to combine the zoom
and opening of the infowindow to a single click of the mouse.

??? try :

map.setCenter(marker.getPoint(),maxZoom,G_SATELLITE_MAP);
marker.openInfoWindowHtml("<div id='iw' style='padding:5px'>" + info +
"</div>",{maxContent: html, maxTitle: infotitle, noCloseOnClick:
false});map.getInfoWindow().maximize();

With a little luck ! ?

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Daniish said:
At present my Google Map marker zooms in on the first onclick and then
opens its Infowindow on the second click - i want to combine the zoom
and opening of the infowindow to a single click of the mouse.

This is currently accomplished by the following code:

map.setCenter(marker.getPoint(),maxZoom,G_SATELLITE_MAP);
marker.openInfoWindowHtml("<div id='iw' style='padding:5px'>" + info +
"</div>",{maxContent: html, maxTitle: infotitle, noCloseOnClick:
true});

Could someone kindly show me how to solve this issue?

So far this does not appear to be a language issue. However,
the Google Maps API documentation and support area is over there
---> http://code.google.com/apis/maps/

See also <http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html> before
you may have to suffer the consequences of not observing that.

PointedEars