This is a FREE J2EE AJAX beta trial for group members

Discussion in 'Java' started by g, Apr 25, 2006.

  1. g

    g Guest

    Hello,

    There has been a lot of interest in the J2EE standards complaint AJAX
    solution; EBA's JSF AJAX ComboBox. I have decided to open up our beta
    to the helpful members of this forum. This is a FREE beta trial for
    members. Hundreds of developers are using our existing AJAX
    components. Installation of the sample is trivial; you just drop the
    WAR file into your tomcat web apps folder.

    * The EBA JSF AJAX ComboBox
    wiki:[http://labs.ebusiness-apps.com/wiki/default.asp?AjaxJsfComponents]

    * The EBA ComboBox running in JSF:
    [http://developer.ebusiness-apps.com:8888/EbaJsfComboBox/]

    * Download the FREE beta: Click here
    [http://labs.ebusiness-apps.com/download/]

    * Install instruction: Ajax Jsf Components FAQ
    [http://labs.ebusiness-apps.com/wiki/default.asp?AjaxJsfComponentsFAQ]

    Please send me any feedback or questions you have.

    Cheers,
    Godfrey
    http://blogs.ebusiness-apps.com/godfrey/
    g, Apr 25, 2006