this is a great group

Discussion in 'C++' started by blueblueblue2005, Jul 20, 2005.

  1. just want to say this is a great forum, wish I did know it earlier.
    blueblueblue2005, Jul 20, 2005

  2. blueblueblue2005

    benben Guest

    > just want to say this is a great forum, wish I did know it earlier.

    Sure it is!

    Ben
    benben, Jul 20, 2005

  3. blueblueblue2005

    Zhihua Zhou Guest

    so do i
    "blueblueblue2005" <>
    ??????:...

    Zhihua Zhou, Jul 20, 2005
  4. blueblueblue2005

    Phlip Guest

    Zhihua Zhou wrote:

    > so do i

    > blueblueblue2005 wrote:

    > > just want to say this is a great forum, wish I did know it earlier.

    Mr. Manners reminds the Gentle Posters one thanks the group by answering
    questions here.

    --
    Phlip
    http://www.c2.com/cgi/wiki?ZeekLand
    Phlip, Jul 20, 2005
  5. blueblueblue2005 wrote:
    > just want to say this is a great forum, wish I did know it earlier.

    Definitly. I've been reading this newsgroup for about 2 months now, and
    I can safely say that it has given me more than a single book can provide.
    Einar Forselv, Jul 20, 2005
  6. > just want to say this is a great forum, wish I did know it earlier.

    This is off topic here. Please post to comp.thanks instead ;-)

    cheers,
    M.
    Marcin Kalicinski, Jul 21, 2005