This is an advertisement

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Richard, Dec 30, 2003.

  1. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Are you tired of spam in newsgroups?
    Are you tired of spam in metal cans?
    Are you tired of spam in the work place?
    Are you tired of spam on the cell phone?

    Then bunky, what you need is the brand new Ron Propeel Spam Stopper!
    Yes sir. For only 100 easy payments of a mere $39.95 each, you will be able
    to eliminate spam before they even send it!
    How is this possible you ask? Well if we told you that, you'd have to pay 10
    times the price for that knowledge.

    All you need to do is to visit our website and read the 10,000 page
    acceptane of use policy and disclaimer.

    Our website is
    www.brucies-private-war-campaign-against-spam-in-god-we-trust-the-almighty-d
    ollar.com

    So report me, a-holes!

    Richard, Dec 30, 2003

  2. Richard

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:>
    Richard said:
    > [the usual crap]

    i think you would be much happier if you just killfiled me.

    --
    brucie
    30/December/2003 12:22:10 pm kilo

    brucie, Dec 30, 2003

  3. William Tasso, Dec 30, 2003
  4. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Richard, Dec 30, 2003
  5. In article <>, anonymous@127.000 says...
    > Are you tired of spam in newsgroups?
    > Are you tired of spam in metal cans?
    > Are you tired of spam in the work place?
    > Are you tired of spam on the cell phone?

    Richard, does it bother you that the majority of the usenet community
    thinks you're a prick? FSS - you even have newsgroups named after you.
    Take the hint and either post something useful, corrent and accurate, or
    fsck off.

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/

    Hywel Jenkins, Dec 30, 2003
  6. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Hywel Jenkins wrote:

    > In article <>, anonymous@127.000 says...
    >> Are you tired of spam in newsgroups?
    >> Are you tired of spam in metal cans?
    >> Are you tired of spam in the work place?
    >> Are you tired of spam on the cell phone?

    > Richard, does it bother you that the majority of the usenet community
    > thinks you're a prick? FSS - you even have newsgroups named after you.
    > Take the hint and either post something useful, corrent and accurate, or
    > fsck off.

    When I post it, it's never right, or somebody's irritated because I do post.
    Why is it that when someone else posts precisely the same thing it's good?
    Because certain people have seen to it that a humiliation campaign was/ is
    being/ carried out.
    Simply because one jackass made the comment that I was a pedophile.

    Thanks to these assholes, my life is an open book.
    Are you willing to put up your name, address, phone number, and life history
    for the world to see?
    What if it was required to post with your real name in usenet?
    Would you be so willing to stomp on somebody then?

    I have the right to be here as you do.
    You have the right to your opinion as I do.

    Question sir, "We may not always agree with what we have to say, but I will
    defend your right to say it".
    Are you willing to do the same?

    Richard, Dec 30, 2003
  7. Richard

    kchayka Guest

    Richard wrote:

    > When I post it, it's never right, or somebody's irritated because I do post.
    > Why is it that when someone else posts precisely the same thing it's good?

    Can you point to a specific case where someone else came up with the
    same answer as you, and they were praised while you were flamed?

    --
    To email a reply, remove (dash)un(dash). Mail sent to the un
    address is considered spam and automatically deleted.

    kchayka, Dec 30, 2003
  8. In article <>, anonymous@127.000 says...
    > Hywel Jenkins wrote:
    >
    > > In article <>, anonymous@127.000 says...
    > >> Are you tired of spam in newsgroups?
    > >> Are you tired of spam in metal cans?
    > >> Are you tired of spam in the work place?
    > >> Are you tired of spam on the cell phone?

    > > Richard, does it bother you that the majority of the usenet community
    > > thinks you're a prick? FSS - you even have newsgroups named after you.
    > > Take the hint and either post something useful, corrent and accurate, or
    > > fsck off.

    > When I post it, it's never right, or somebody's irritated because I do post.
    > Why is it that when someone else posts precisely the same thing it's good?

    Who posts the same crap that you've done?

    > Simply because one jackass made the comment that I was a pedophile.

    If that's happened then you have recourse in law.

    > Thanks to these assholes, my life is an open book.

    Perhaps one of the dullest books ever written, too.

    > Are you willing to put up your name, address, phone number, and life history
    > for the world to see?

    My name, address, phone number is already up there. I very much doubt
    anyone's interested in my life history.

    > What if it was required to post with your real name in usenet?

    I do. Why don't you?

    > Would you be so willing to stomp on somebody then?

    I do. Why don't you?

    > Question sir, "We may not always agree with what we have to say, but I will
    > defend your right to say it".
    > Are you willing to do the same?

    Only if you talk sense, so I guess I won't have to defend you. You
    don't do yourself any favours by constantly talking shit.

    Hywel Jenkins, Dec 30, 2003