This is the best example of web development code I've ever seen

PerfectReign

someone posing as Gary L. Burnore figured someone gave a rat's ass and
spewed out:

Boy, you haven't seen much, have you?

I'm tired now, but...

1. document.writes = very server unresponsive.

2. mapped images = soooooo oldschool. And when he wants to update?

3. stylesheets - they're a good thing. Take about half the code a way.

4. Z-index = not very reliable. Servers tend to mess these up. I've learned
to stay away.

That's just from a thirty second look.

Nik Coughin

PerfectReign said:
someone posing as Gary L. Burnore figured someone gave a rat's ass and
spewed out:

4. Z-index = not very reliable. Servers tend to mess these up. I've
learned to stay away.

Servers tend to mess up z-index?

Barbara de Zoete

Isn't that just some file on the site you recently proclaimed to be "[...] hands
down the best designed website I have ever viewed"? What are you trying to do?

Fred

whose name means said:
"server unresponsive"?

I love that. It looks good on you.
o_O *crickets chirping* Image maps are usually necessary when you use
split form image content in order to maximize file savings and they're
quite easily updated...although that's one of my lil trade
sekrats.

That's the danger of a strong person. You can do anything.
And add about a second to the overall page rendering
time...in which case teh saving don't amount for much.

Don't do too much or it'll kill you.
I plan to do some tests with Reaper's code here at some point, but I
highly suspect that what I'm going to find is a significant decrease in
page rendering speed...not to mention an increase of browser
crashes since it'll be relying more on teh end users system.

Some people should not be let loose near a computer. You, for instance.
..".servers" tend to mess them up?

To catch fish.
o_O *crickets chirping*

Camel Filters: They're not for everyone.
I can never get away with feeding my broccoli to the dog.

I really don't want to know, Hatter.

Gary L. Burnore

someone posing as Gary L. Burnore figured someone gave a rat's ass and
spewed out:

Boy, you haven't seen much, have you?

He's posting from google with a hotmail address. That should tell you
something.
I'm tired now, but...

1. document.writes = very server unresponsive.

2. mapped images = soooooo oldschool. And when he wants to update?

3. stylesheets - they're a good thing. Take about half the code a way.

4. Z-index = not very reliable. Servers tend to mess these up. I've learned
to stay away.

That's just from a thirty second look.

It's fucking Micro$oft based and he thinks it's a good thing[tm].
--
gburnore@databasix dot com
How you look depends on where you go.
| ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
DataBasix | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| ÝÛ³ 3 4 1 4 2 ݳ޳ 6 9 0 6 9 ÝÛ³
Black Helicopter Repair Svcs Division | Official Proof of Purchase
Want one? GET one! http://signup.databasix.com

Gary L. Burnore

"server unresponsive"? o_O

Giving away your sock again, eh hatter?
--
gburnore@databasix dot com
How you look depends on where you go.
Gary L. Burnore | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
DataBasix | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| ÝÛ³ 3 4 1 4 2 ݳ޳ 6 9 0 6 9 ÝÛ³
Black Helicopter Repair Svcs Division | Official Proof of Purchase
Want one? GET one! http://signup.databasix.com

Gary L. Burnore

Isn't that just some file on the site you recently proclaimed to be "[...] hands
down the best designed website I have ever viewed"? What are you trying to do?

He's trying to advertise hs website while admitting he loves my name
so much he needs to sporge it from hotmail.

The site sucks. He sucks. Ain't it grand?

--
gburnore@databasix dot com
How you look depends on where you go.
Gary L. Burnore | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
DataBasix | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| ÝÛ³ 3 4 1 4 2 ݳ޳ 6 9 0 6 9 ÝÛ³
Black Helicopter Repair Svcs Division | Official Proof of Purchase
Want one? GET one! http://signup.databasix.com

Dr. Flonkenstein

1:
print "K";
print "O";
print "O";
print "K";
print "\n";

GOTO 1;

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Mark "Woody" Ferguson shows his mastery of the English language:
"With patients and practice you could be nominated next time around..."

in Message-MID: <[email protected]>
Mark "The illiterate" Ferguson astonishes everybody saying:
"Oh, for fucks sake, Gary no matter how angery he thinks he makes there
are lines I will not cross unless I believe what I say is the true, I
know more then you."

in Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Alexa "Tequila Titsz" Cameron explains world religions:
"The jews roots are islamic."

in Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Alexa "dumbass" Cameron shows her knowledge of history:
"WRONGO. There was NO Bible before King James had it written."

in Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Alexa "Word Salad" Cameron shows her knowledge of science:
"Einstein never found the double superimposed doubl 'equilateral' triangle."

in Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Alexa "Kook of the year 2004" Cameron uses words she doesn't understand again:
"Why is the Pentagon killing American citizens with non-lethal technology?"

in Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Alexa "Imnotalexadammit" Cameron has problems with that extra finger
on her hand:
"Why do the Jews use the Star of David as symbolic of the Pentagon, or
Pentagram?"

Hans van Eynsbergen

Isn't that just some file on the site you recently proclaimed to be "[...] hands
down the best designed website I have ever viewed"? What are you trying to do?

Barbara,

Ik heb even op je site gekeken en ik moet nodig mijn reeds bij Planet
gevestigde domeinnaam laten hosten.
Toch heb ik nog wel een paar vraagjes.
Kan jij mij verder helpen ?
Addy is valid.

Groetjes !

Mimic

Hans said:

Isn't that just some file on the site you recently proclaimed to be "[...] hands
down the best designed website I have ever viewed"? What are you trying to do?

Barbara,

Ik heb even op je site gekeken en ik moet nodig mijn reeds bij Planet
gevestigde domeinnaam laten hosten.
Toch heb ik nog wel een paar vraagjes.
Kan jij mij verder helpen ?
Addy is valid.

Groetjes !

lol Hans, for a second there I thought that was R13 ;P

^reaper^

[snecked and snipped]

While sipping absinthe, Onideus Mad Hatter heard a loud sucking noise
coming from alt.2600, and hastily inscribed the following unintelligible
Sanskrit in said:
And add about a second to the overall page rendering time...in which
case teh saving don't amount for much. I plan to do some tests with
Reaper's code

You can try this for starters: http://www.spyderware.net/farfoos/

Perfect Reign

Sanskrit in said:
And add about a second to the overall page rendering time...in which
case teh saving don't amount for much. I plan to do some tests with
Reaper's code

You can try this for starters: http://www.spyderware.net/farfoos/

Hrmmm...if it's THAT slow just for loading teh background I'd be
better off just using a giant 90KB single graphic for teh static image
portions.

I think I'm gonna just incorporate cascading style sheets, but unlike
your example I think I'll try using multiples...unless they turn out
to be incompatible with teh Mac...although I'm gettin REAL close to
just giving Mac the finger.

Give Lisa the finger.

Mac just might get mad and bitchslap you.

[...]

Mac doesn't have enough of a following to try and bitch slap
me...despite what the sandle wearing, box wine drinking, metrosexual
fag wannabes would like to think. If you bought a Mac you didn't buy
it to surf the Inet, you bought it to try and "look cool", so shut the
**** up and stop bitching about functionality. Fuckin Mac addicts
ought to be happy I even take their garbage into idle consideration.

Settle down, little man. And no, my mac wasn't bought to surf the net,
since it doesn't even come with a network connection. I suppose I could've
brought it to school and hooked up the serial port to the AppleTalk network
adapter, which might have allowed me to telnet into my VAX session...

Hans van Eynsbergen

Hans said:
http://www.backwater-productions.net/hatter-blog/code.txt

Isn't that just some file on the site you recently proclaimed to be "[...] hands
down the best designed website I have ever viewed"? What are you trying to do?

Barbara,

Ik heb even op je site gekeken en ik moet nodig mijn reeds bij Planet
gevestigde domeinnaam laten hosten.
Toch heb ik nog wel een paar vraagjes.
Kan jij mij verder helpen ?
Addy is valid.

Groetjes !

lol Hans, for a second there I thought that was R13 ;P

Nahh...just Dutch, she has a hosting company and I need my domain name
hosted, looks like it's cool !

Barbara de Zoete

Mimic

^reaper^ said:
[snecked and snipped]

While sipping absinthe, Onideus Mad Hatter heard a loud sucking noise
coming from alt.2600, and hastily inscribed the following unintelligible
And add about a second to the overall page rendering time...in which
case teh saving don't amount for much. I plan to do some tests with
Reaper's code

You can try this for starters: http://www.spyderware.net/farfoos/

reeps, thats shredded in FFox 1.0.6/ XPproc

Mimic

Onideus said:
[snecked and snipped]

While sipping absinthe, Onideus Mad Hatter heard a loud sucking noise
coming from alt.2600, and hastily inscribed the following unintelligible
And add about a second to the overall page rendering time...in which
case teh saving don't amount for much. I plan to do some tests with
Reaper's code

You can try this for starters: http://www.spyderware.net/farfoos/

Hrmmm...if it's THAT slow just for loading teh background I'd be
better off just using a giant 90KB single graphic for teh static image
portions.

Are you tiling the pipes? That would help.

ZADIva7383