This is why I do not put much effort into browser compatibility

George Hester

http://pages.ebay.com/help/new/browser-recommendations.html

The reason being that other browsers are just plain buggy. Netscape 6+ surely is.
Opera I do not know much about but I hear it can run in IE simulated mode.

For me to spend time on browser compatibility takes time away from what is to be learned what IE can do.
It's just the way the World turns. When something buggy is made it is just a matter of time
before it is no longer used. That is not my fault. And it makes spending time on browser compatibility
a effort in diminishing returns on the investment.

Please if you do not like what I say then well do what you do. I'm not stopping you. To each their own.

Peter O'Reilly

That's fine if you don't get frustrated with the many bugs in IE (especially
their non PC versions) or at the expense of losing turned-off customers.

kaeli

Please if you do not like what I say then well do what you do. I'm not =
stopping you.

Don't expect Mac, Linux, and Unix users to use your sites.
They don't have a decent version of IE, if any at all.

And don't expect me to visit your site. As a user, I hate that buggy,
security nightmare, POS they call MSIE.
If your site doesn't work in Netscape 7, I don't need to visit it. Unless it
rocks beyond belief. There are 3 sites in the whole 'net I have visited that
only work well in IE that I bother to go to. The rest, well, I guess they
don't want me as a visitor, so f*** them.