this Operation is not supported in WCF Test Client

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Alhambra Eidos Development, Feb 22, 2010.

  1. this Operation is not supported in WCF Test Client

    Hello,

    Actually i implemented WCF service in IIS Host

    Using WCF Test Client tool I get this error: "this Operation is not
    supported in WCF Test Client".

    http://desbiz:49615/GestionProvision.svc

    Using wsdl in IExplorer all is ok.

    http://desbiz:49615/GestionProvision.svc?wsdl

    The contract is:

    namespace Security.Provision.ServiceContracts.Interfaces

    {

    [ServiceContract(Namespace = "http://Security.Provision")]

    public interface IProvision

    {

    [OperationContract]

    RespuestaProvision CrearUsuario(PeticionUsuarioProvision peticion);

    [OperationContract]

    RespuestaProvision ModificarUsuario(PeticionUsuarioProvision peticion);

    [OperationContract]

    RespuestaProvision BajaUsuario(PeticionUsuarioProvision peticion);

    [OperationContract]

    RespuestaProvision HabilitarDeshabilitarUsuario(PeticionUsuarioProvision
    peticion);

    [OperationContract]

    RespuestaProvision SavePuestoTipo(PeticionPuestoTipoProvision peticion);

    [OperationContract]

    RespuestaObtenerEmpleado GetEmpleado(PeticionUsuarioProvision peticion);

    May i know the reason.

    Thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    Alhambra Eidos Development, Feb 22, 2010

  2. Alhambra Eidos Development

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    Alhambra Eidos Development wrote:
    > this Operation is not supported in WCF Test Client
    >
    > Hello,
    >
    > Actually i implemented WCF service in IIS Host
    >
    > Using WCF Test Client tool I get this error: "this Operation is not
    > supported in WCF Test Client".
    >
    > http://desbiz:49615/GestionProvision.svc
    >
    > Using wsdl in IExplorer all is ok.
    >
    > http://desbiz:49615/GestionProvision.svc?wsdl

    WCF test client is a test harness that can't do everything, as opposed
    to IE that is not a test harness.
    Mr. Arnold, Feb 23, 2010