this page contains both secure and nonsecure message

Brent Burkart

How do I resolve this message popup. I have a simple asp.net application
with nothing out of the ordinary.

Any help is appreciated

Rob Meade

l...
How do I resolve this message popup. I have a simple asp.net application
with nothing out of the ordinary.

Hi Brent,

I sometimes get that at my end whilst browsing websites, I think its where
there is content on SSL (https://) etc - and some that isn't (would make
sense based on the error message huh) - I think you can choose not to show
these messages within the browser settings - not sure where though -
probably security/privacy or something.

Regards

Rob