  1. How do I resolve this message popup. I have a simple asp.net application
    with nothing out of the ordinary.

    Any help is appreciated

    Brent Burkart, Jan 27, 2004

  2. Brent Burkart

    Rob Meade Guest

    "Brent Burkart" wrote l...

    > How do I resolve this message popup. I have a simple asp.net application
    > with nothing out of the ordinary.

    Hi Brent,

    I sometimes get that at my end whilst browsing websites, I think its where
    there is content on SSL (https://) etc - and some that isn't (would make
    sense based on the error message huh) - I think you can choose not to show
    these messages within the browser settings - not sure where though -
    probably security/privacy or something.

    Regards

    Rob

    Rob Meade, Jan 27, 2004