    ---
    Posted using Wimdows.net NntpNews Component -

    Post Made from http://www.DotNetJunkies.com/newsgroups Our newsgroup engine supports Post Alerts, Ratings, and Searching.
    DotNetJunkies User, Oct 14, 2004

  2. DotNetJunkies User

    Scott M. Guest

    Do you have any code in Global.asax, specifically in the Application_Start
    event handler?

    Scott M., Oct 15, 2004

  3. No code in Application_Start. Do have code in Session_Start but I set a
    breakpoint and it doesn't get there before the error.

    =?Utf-8?B?TmVhbA==?=, Oct 15, 2004
  4. DotNetJunkies User

    Scott M. Guest

    This message usually appears when a ".config" file is accessed directly from
    a client. IIS doesn't "serve" .config files directly, hence the error.

    Is there anything in your site that calls web.config directly?

    Scott M., Oct 15, 2004