THIS WORKS - IT'S BEEN PROVEN! LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Discussion in 'C++' started by Arm7, Aug 28, 2008.

  1. Arm7

    Arm7 Guest

    Hi, This could save my family. I'm a real guy, with a real life and I
    would like to SEE US ALL DO WELL with this. thanks, Armando

    "PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST" Works ! $$$
    "AS SEEN ON OPRAH"
    All the posts in regard to sending $1 to 6 people do work. Follow the
    instructions and be honest. $$ IT WON'T GET ANY EASIER $$
    Money Making System $$ Network Together To Make Money Fast!!
    I'm sure you've read these letters asking you to send $1 to 6
    different addresses. Putting your home address on the internet can be
    risky, but through PayPal all you have to provide is your email
    address. It's safe and easy just go to www.paypal.com and set up your
    account!!!! I am not a gullible person and have never trusted things
    like this, but I gave it a try, hey its only $6, I figured at least 6
    people would respond out of the millions of people that use the
    internet. You should give it a try too! You have nothing to lose, and
    thousands to gain! Read on for the letter that I found ... $$ HOW TO
    TURN $6 INTO $6,000+!!! THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT
    WORKS!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW IT TO THE LETTER FOR IT TO WORK!!!! $
    $
    A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroup, just like you
    are now and came across an article similar to this that said you
    could
    make thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial investment
    of
    $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like
    most
    of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you
    send
    $1.00 though PayPal to each of the emails stated in the article. You
    then place your own email address in the bottom of the list at #6,
    and
    post the article in at least 200 news groups. (There are thousands)
    No
    catch that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to few
    people
    first, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose
    except $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a
    little worried about the legal aspects of it. It follows the same
    regulations as the "mailed chain letters, which according to the U.S.
    Post Office (1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal! Then I invested the
    measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!? Within 7 days, I started getting
    money
    in my PayPal account! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but
    the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $20.00.
    By the end second week I had made a total over $1,200.00!!! In the
    third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now
    my
    fourth week and I have made a total of just over $36,000.00 and it's
    still coming in rapidly. It's Certainly worth $6.00. I have spent
    more
    than that on the lottery!!Let me tell you how this works and most
    importantly, why it works? Also, make sure you print a copy of this
    article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.
    $$ REQUIREMENTS: You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do
    not
    have an account you can go to www.paypal.com and follow the
    instructions to set up a free account. In order to place the initial
    $6
    into your account, you will have to verify your bank account with
    PayPal (which may take a few days). PayPal is 100% secure and is used
    by millions of people world wide.
    STEP 1: Send, through PayPal, $1.00 to each email on the below list.
    Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments,
    write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is
    creating a service by this and best of all you are not giving
    your address to anyone you do not know ... THIS IS
    ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
    The Email List:
    #1)
    #2)
    #3)
    #4)
    #5)
    #6)
    STEP 2: Now take the #1 email off the list that you see above, move
    the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc) and add YOUR
    email
    address (the one used on the PayPal account) as number 6 on the list.
    STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
    close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
    least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to
    32,000
    groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the
    more
    money you make - as well as everyone else on the list!
    $$ DIRECTIONS $$ HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS + MESSAGE BOARDS $$
    Step #1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    posting. Simply put your CURSOR at the beginning of this letter and
    drag your CURSOR to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy'
    from
    the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer
    memory.
    Step #2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
    of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will
    paste
    a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to
    the
    list.
    Step #3) save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
    your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to
    go
    back to.
    Step #4) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for
    various newsgroups, on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards,
    chat sites, discussions, discussion groups, online communities, etc.
    For example: you log on to any search engine like yahoo.com,
    google.com, altavista.com, excite.com then you search with subject
    like? Millionaire message board? Or ? Money making message board?
    Or ?
    Employment message board? Or ? Money making discussions? Or ? Money
    making forum? Or ? Business message board? Etc. You will find
    thousands
    & thousands of message boards. Click them one by one then you will
    find
    the option to post a new message. Step #5) Visit these message boards
    and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of
    this
    letter and selecting paste from the Edit menu. Fill in the Subject,
    this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll thru the
    list
    of postings in a particular group, click the post message button.
    You're done with your first one! Congratulations? THAT'S IT!! All you
    have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you
    get
    the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
    $$ REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN,
    THE
    MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
    That's it! You will begin receiving money within days! $$
    $$ JUST MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON
    PAYPAL. $$ Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only
    5
    replies (a very low example). So then I Made $5.00 with my name at #6
    on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make
    the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons
    respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now
    those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5
    replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125
    persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and
    only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK,
    now
    here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200
    letters with my name at #2 and they only receive 5 replies that just
    made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this
    message
    to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200
    newsgroups react I will receive $15,625.00! With an original
    investment
    of only $6.00! A - M - A - Z - I - N - G - $$ $$ When your name is no
    longer on the list, you just take latest posting in the newsgroups,
    and
    send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at
    number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember
    is...realizing thousands of people all over the world are joining the
    internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!!
    So can you afford $6?? And see if it really works?? I think so?
    People
    have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the
    money?" So what are the chances of that happening when there are tons
    of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the
    internet
    and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates
    are
    at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those
    joining the actual Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and
    this will work. Seriously, most people think this is a scam, but you
    actually do get thousands of dollars out of it, it is NOT another
    crazy
    stupid scam, if people follow through with sending out $6, it
    works!!!!!
    $$ REMEMBER, IT IS 100% LEGAL! DON'T P****THIS UP! $$ Look at what
    PayPal had to say about it! (Or ask them for yourself) Dear
    ************ Thank you for contacting PayPal. We apologize for the
    delay in responding to your service request. It has come to our
    attention that there is a PayPal scheme floating around at the moment
    you may have heard or seen the $5 scheme. You may have even taken
    part
    in it well we have been asked a lot of questions about this scheme
    the
    answer is yes it does work and yes it is safe to use providing you
    follow the rules it is legal and has made a big hit on the internet
    this year. Thank you for using PayPal! Sincerely, PayPal Community
    Support. There's no use trying to cheat for only $6.00 ***
    $$ Have fun! $$ Don't forget to visit: https://www.paypal.com $$$ The
    6 Dollar Investment

    Arm7, Aug 28, 2008

  2. Juha Nieminen, Aug 28, 2008