Thrash my site

Peter Morris [Droopy eyes software]

Note: "Thrash" not "Trash" :)

I've developed a website, the purpose of writing this site was to test a
Model Driven Architecture type approach.
http://www.howtodothings.com

I'm not sure how well this approach stands up to high-demand. I thought I'd
ask in here if as many people as possible could just flick through some
categories, pull up some articles, etc.

Now that I think of it though this is a bit of a crappy way to test it, no
co-ordination of the demand. In which case, what is a good way to stress
test a website?

Thanks

--
Pete
====

Read or write articles on just about anything
http://www.HowToDoThings.com

My blog
http://blogs.slcdug.org/petermorris/

Juan T. Llibre