Thread always alive

esgameserver

Hi,

I have thread that the isAlive() method is always returning True even
the last finally(..) clause is executed. I am suspecting some kind of
a leak on a IO object like a file or socket descriptor is still open.
Could this lead to this kind of problem? If yes, how can I debug this
issue efficiently to see the leak?

Thanks,

bdbull

I am suspecting some kind of a leak on a IO object like a file or socket descriptor is still open.

Are you sure you're closing them all? You mentioned a finally clause
so is it possible that your code is throwing an exception before you
clean everything up?