    This page works for most of our customers. For the few that are getting
    errors, I wrapped the procedure into a try/catch block and was met with the
    following error information. It appears there are 2 errors being thrown.

    An error has occurred while processing your request for search results.
    Please contact MIS department with the following information:

    Error Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

    Error Source: dealerportal

    Error Stack Trace: at dealerportal.searchprofile.DisplaySearchResults(String

    strClaimNum)

    Error Function Call/TargetSite: DisplaySearchResults

    ************************

    An error has occurred while processing your request. Please contact MIS
    department with the following information:

    Error Message: Thread was being aborted.

    Error Source: mscorlib

    Error Stack Trace: at System.Threading.Thread.AbortInternal() at

    System.Threading.Thread.Abort(Object stateInfo) at

    System.Web.HttpResponse.End() at

    dealerportal.searchprofile.DisplaySearchResults(String strClaimNum) at

    dealerportal.searchprofile.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

    Error Function Call/TargetSite: Page_Load

    I have no idea where to start debugging for this, or why this is occuring
    with only these customers. Anyone have any thoughts?
    Elliot M. Rodriguez, Jan 22, 2004

  2. disregard please. the second error stems from a response.end up the
    exception stack. sorry!

    "Elliot M. Rodriguez" <someemail> wrote in message
    > A few of our customers cannot access one of the pages on our vb.net

    asp.net

    Elliot M. Rodriguez, Jan 22, 2004