Threading/Concurrency/Performance mailing lists/groups?

David Harrigan

Hi,

I've been scouring the net to try and find any groups/mailing lists
that deals
with threading/concurrency/performance in Java. Does anyone know of any
specific groups/lists?

TIA.

-=david=-

Chris Uppal

Thomas said:
David said:
I've been scouring the net to try and find any groups/mailing lists
that deals
with threading/concurrency/performance in Java. Does anyone know of any
specific groups/lists?

"General Performance Discussion"

http://forums.java.net/jive/forum.jspa?forumID=60

"Concurrency-interest -- Discussion list for JSR-166"
[java.util.concurrency]

Or David might like to raise any issues of interest here...

-- chris