Threading Library

ostheimer

I'm currently working on a Threaded application in Linux. I am using
posix threads and wondering if there is a better library that will
allow classes to extend thread, similar to Java. This is only for easy
of use. If there will be drawbacks I would like to know those as
well...Thanks

sweet_thiruvonam

Hello,
Happy Harmony is the fastest growing matrimonial portal for
Indians.
You can email and IM other members without paying anything on this
site.
The amazing thing is that this site is totally free. Absolutely free.
Cannot believe? Then click on this link to visit and register Happy
Harmony.
http://www.happyharmony.com/?idAff=14
Background check is the new facility they have added now. You can do a
free
background check including age, address, phone numbers, property
owneship
information etc of anybody in the US.

Regards,
Resh

Sherm Pendley

Happy Harmony is the fastest growing matrimonial portal for
Indians.

Given the current trend towards outsourcing, that might not be as off-
topic here as it seems at first glance...

sherm--

Axter

I'm currently working on a Threaded application in Linux. I am using
posix threads and wondering if there is a better library that will
allow classes to extend thread, similar to Java. This is only for easy
of use. If there will be drawbacks I would like to know those as
well...Thanks

Try checking out the boost library.
http://www.boost.org/doc/html/threads.html

ostheimer

Thanks for all your help everyone, i'll move my query over to a better
suited group. Axter thanks for the link, i'll be sure to check it out.