    of use. If there will be drawbacks I would like to know those as
    well...Thanks

    , Oct 5, 2005

  2. wrote:
    > I'm currently working on a Threaded application in Linux. [..]

    Visit news:comp.os.linux.development.apps

    Victor Bazarov, Oct 5, 2005

  3. Ian Guest

    Victor Bazarov wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I'm currently working on a Threaded application in Linux. [..]

    > Visit news:comp.os.linux.development.apps

    Or comp.programming.threads

    Ian

    Ian, Oct 5, 2005

    Hello,
    Happy Harmony is the fastest growing matrimonial portal for
    Indians.
    You can email and IM other members without paying anything on this
    site.
    The amazing thing is that this site is totally free. Absolutely free.
    Cannot believe? Then click on this link to visit and register Happy
    Harmony.
    http://www.happyharmony.com/?idAff=14
    Background check is the new facility they have added now. You can do a
    free
    background check including age, address, phone numbers, property
    owneship
    information etc of anybody in the US.

    Regards,
    Resh

    , Oct 5, 2005
  5. writes:

    > Happy Harmony is the fastest growing matrimonial portal for
    > Indians.

    Given the current trend towards outsourcing, that might not be as off-
    topic here as it seems at first glance...

    sherm--

    Sherm Pendley, Oct 5, 2005
  6. Axter Guest

    wrote:
    > I'm currently working on a Threaded application in Linux. I am using
    > posix threads and wondering if there is a better library that will
    > allow classes to extend thread, similar to Java. This is only for easy
    > of use. If there will be drawbacks I would like to know those as
    > well...Thanks

    Try checking out the boost library.
    http://www.boost.org/doc/html/threads.html

    Axter, Oct 5, 2005

    Thanks for all your help everyone, i'll move my query over to a better
    suited group. Axter thanks for the link, i'll be sure to check it out.

    , Oct 5, 2005