    I'd be very grateful for any help you can give me.

    * * * Sent via DevBuilder http://www.devbuilder.org * * *
    Developer Resources for High End Developers.

    Dave, Aug 4, 2003

  2. Dave

    vivek Guest

    hello dave,
    check these articles:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:
    80/support/kb/articles/q243/5/48.asp&NoWebContent=1

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:
    80/support/kb/articles/q241/8/96.asp&NoWebContent=1

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:
    80/support/kb/articles/q264/9/57.asp&NoWebContent=1

    They might be of some help.

    Vivek

    vivek, Aug 4, 2003