Threading Question

Discussion in 'Python' started by ncf, Jul 1, 2005.

  1. ncf

    ncf Guest

    I've used python for a while now, and am startting to dig into threads
    and sockets (using asyncore/asynchat). Through all this, I've been
    using the -v option on python to generate verbose output and try to
    pinpoint any potential problems...however, one warning is eluding me as
    to it's cause/resolution.

    This warning seems to make little sense to me (even though it probably
    shouldn't). Can anyone guide me as to what it is and how I could try
    and make a resolution.

    Many thanks in adv.

    -Wes

    P.S.: If needed, I will gladly toss a shortened version of the code up
    for all to see.

    ncf, Jul 1, 2005