Threading Question

ncf

I've used python for a while now, and am startting to dig into threads
and sockets (using asyncore/asynchat). Through all this, I've been
using the -v option on python to generate verbose output and try to
pinpoint any potential problems...however, one warning is eluding me as
to it's cause/resolution.

This warning seems to make little sense to me (even though it probably
shouldn't). Can anyone guide me as to what it is and how I could try
and make a resolution.

Many thanks in adv.

-Wes

P.S.: If needed, I will gladly toss a shortened version of the code up
for all to see.