Threadpool Implementations

vlad

What's a good threadpool implementation that I can use?

I'll be using it to send HTTP requests from a Rails script driven by
script/runner.

-- vlad

Markus Fischer

Hi,

What's a good threadpool implementation that I can use?

Don't know if its good, this one works well for me:
http://snippets.dzone.com/posts/show/3276 . I also use it fire away
parallel HTTP besides other things (in my case I've three such thread
pools).

I only modified it slightly, removed the sleep 0.0something and replaced
it with Thread.pass ; I also extended the #process method to also take
args and not just a block.

HTH,
- Markus