Threads.. Session var lost, App var ok

Alvin Bruney

How are you touching this session object with a worker thread? You know you
aren't allowed to do that right?

rooster575

I have a simple thread the sets Session("Complete") = 1 when it is finished.

Within that thread, I can see the session variable as updated fine, but when
the page refreshes and I look at the Session("Complete"), I find that it is
the original value before the thread touched it. [As if they were 2 unique
session vars]

I replaced Session("Complete") with Application("Complete") and it worked
perfectly FINE.

Any ideas. I'm using sqlserver as the sessionstate mode.

Thanks.