Three buttons - one is pressed down

Net Developer

I want to have three 'buttons' that let the user choice alignment choices.
I'd like to have it so that the one that is selected is 'depressed' so that
they can visually see which one is selected. Is there a better way to do it
than to have two versions of the image - one up and one down - and check on
page load the value and make the image appropriate dependent on the state
(for inst - button 1 up, button 2 down, button 3 up)

TIA - Jeff.

Mythran

Net Developer said:
I want to have three 'buttons' that let the user choice alignment choices.
I'd like to have it so that the one that is selected is 'depressed' so
that
they can visually see which one is selected. Is there a better way to do
it
than to have two versions of the image - one up and one down - and check
on
page load the value and make the image appropriate dependent on the state
(for inst - button 1 up, button 2 down, button 3 up)

TIA - Jeff.

I would do it using a span tag and DHTML with client-side javascript :)

Mythran