Three Level Repeater Nesting - HELP!!!

Bijoy Naick

I am looking for a good example of a 3-deep nested repeater. No luck so
far.. hoping someone can help with this..

I issue 3 queries and store the records in a dataset. The three tables
are called events, tickets and problemTypes.

Events contains the fields eventID, title and date

Tickets contains eventID, ticketID, ticketDesc

problemTypes contains ticketID, problemDesc

The intended output is as follows:

---------

Event X Information
- List of tickets for Event X
- for each ticket, list of problemTypes assigned

---------

In order to accomplish this, I create the following relations..

myDS.Relations.Add("eventTicketRelation",
myDS.Tables("events").Columns("eventID"),
myDS.Tables("tickets").Columns("eventID"))

AND

myDS.Relations.Add("ticketProblemTypesRelation",
myDS.Tables("tickets").Columns("ticketID"),
myDS.Tables("problemTypes").Columns("ticketID"))

My repeaters are defined as follows:

<asp:Repeater ID="eventInfo" Runat="server">
<%# Container.DataItem("eventID") %>
<%# Container.DataItem("eventStartDate") %>
<asp:Repeater id="ticketInfo" Runat="server" DataSource='<%#
Container.DataItem.Row.GetChildRows("eventTicketRelation") %>'>
<%# Container.DataItem("problemSummary")%>
<asp:Repeater ID="problemList" Runat="server" DataSource='<%#
Container.DataItem.Row.GetChildRows("ticketProblemTypesRelation") %>'>
<%# Container.DataItem("problemDesc") %>
</asp:Repeater>
</asp:Repeater>
</asp:Repeater>

When I open the page, I get the follwoing error : "Public member 'Row'
on type 'DataRow' not found." The error points to a Page.DataBind() call
in my .vb page. It also corresponds to teh DataSource call of the
problemList repeater. Not sure what is wrong..

PLS HELP!!!