    state 'Mixed' if some but not all child nodes are checked...

    Many thanks in advance,
    P.

    =?Utf-8?B?UG9udGlNYXg=?=, May 2, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UG9udGlNYXg=?=

    Patrice Guest

    AFAIK no (likely because the HTML checkbox doesn't support this). You'll
    have to use third party or roll your own...

    Patrice

    --

    "PontiMax" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > Hi,
    >
    > is there any ASP.NET checkbox control that supports the three states

    'Off',

    Patrice, May 2, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UG9udGlNYXg=?=

    chadscharf

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Just noticed this post, I know it's old but here is a 3-state checkbox control that works in ASP.NET 3.5 if you're interested:

    chadscharf.com/post/2008/10/3-State-CheckBox-using-Microsoft-AJAX.aspx

    Thanks,
    Chad

    chadscharf, Oct 30, 2008