Throw Access is Denied Exception when Creating object

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by RC, Nov 20, 2005.

  1. RC

    RC Guest

    Hi,

    I have a Page which create an Object.

    There is an Exception throw when calling Activator.CreateInstance(oType);

    How to solve the problem?

    I 've tried to run the same code on other Machine. It works fine.

    Any special security setting required on IIS/Local User Account?

    Thanks.

    RC

    RC, Nov 20, 2005