Throwing Exceptions

I my ASP.Net app when an error occurs I throw an Exception.

How do I get the error number from my exception object?

Hans Kesting

C said:
Hi,

I my ASP.Net app when an error occurs I throw an Exception.

How do I get the error number from my exception object?

Did *you* throw that exception (or is it thrown automatically)?
Did you use "Exception" or some specific one?
Did you supply the errornumber that you want to read later?

How do you catch the exception?
If you do "catch (Exception e)", then you will have hust the default
properties. When you catch it with "catch (YourSpecificException yse)",
then you can access all properties of that exception.

Hans Kesting