TI RFID-reader

Peter Hansen

Im on a RFID application, in have a lot of problems, which I hope you kan
help me with.

Sourcefiles:
http://www.ti.com/rfid/docs/manuals/softwares/DLL.zip

Documentation
http://www.ti.com/rfid/docs/manuals/refmanuals/S6000ProgramLibraryFECOM.pdf
og
http://www.ti.com/rfid/docs/manuals/refmanuals/S6000ProgramLibraryFEISC.pdf

When I try to compile the following test, I get a lot of errors.
/**********************************************
#include <stdlib.h>
#include "FeComDef.h"
#include "FeIscDef.h"
#include "FeCom.h"
#include "FEISC.h"

int main()
{

char cPortNr[4];
_itoa_s(1, cPortNr, 10);// Convert Integer to Char
int handle = FECOM_OpenPort(cPortNr);// COM:1 should be opened
if(handle < 0)

****************************************************/

Do any of you by any chance have any experiance with the TI-readers?

red floyd

Peter said:
[...]

Sorry, but...

1. We're not psychic. We don't know what your errors are.
2. None of the functions you've described are Standard C++ functions.
3. Your code appears to be C, not C++
4. Your code is application/platform specific. You need to find a
newsgroup topical to your platform/environment.

You might want to look for a newsgroup relevant to TI or RFID.