Tibco Rendezvous binding help (esp. for Windows)

Daniel Berger

Hi folks,

There's been some interest in finishing up the TibcoRV bindings for
Ruby, especially for Windows. This was a project I started, but
abandoned because I switched jobs within my company, and no longer had
any need for it (plus, my license expired). Here's the project site:

http://rubyforge.org/projects/tibcorv/

Brian Egge is heading up the project now, but has little or no
experience building on Windows.

Specifically, Carl Wright is looking for Windows support, and he
mentioned that he would be willing to pay (though you would have to work
out the details with him, assuming his offer still stands).

If you're a C programmer with interest and/or experience in TibcoRV (and
perhaps, dare I say, SOA), then this might be right up your alley.

You can find user information for Carl at
http://rubyforge.org/users/victi_vicimus.

Regards,

Dan

PS - Carl, if you're reading this, I hope it was alright to post this.
I didn't want your request for help to be lost on a lonely RubyForge
forum. :)