Tidying Java source code

Roedy Green

I have been working away tidying my Java source code. The tools I have
include:

TidyLeadComments: a very complex program that extracts data from the
current mess of comments, resolves conflicts from multiple sources and
reformats a lead package and class comment in rigidly standard format.
Unfortunately this code is peculiar to the sorts of mess I have coded.

Funduc Script bloutcomments to deal with </p> , excess blank (*)
lines.

InsertVersion to insert same @version in a group of files.

StripRearranger to remove Rearranger-generated tools.

IntelliJ Rearranges/Reformat -- aligns and tides Javadoc.

However, I have no tool yet to ensure:

1. Javadoc has one blank line on front and none behind.

2. /* comment align, fill in missing stars and make them all align.

Do you know of tools for these last two tasks that don't insist on
totally reformatting my code?

--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind."
~ Albert Einstein

orderPeak8CBDGummies