    --

    Paul Watt
    http://www.paulwatt.info

    Paul Watt, Apr 19, 2006

  2. Paul Watt wrote:
    > Hi,
    > how can I line up form items using css? I would usually just put it all in a
    > table, but I dont want to do that.
    > Cheers guys

    Many ways.

    OH! You wanted something specific! How about you give us a specific URL
    and then we can see what you are trying to do specifically, and advise
    with a specific suggestion.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Apr 19, 2006

  3. Paul Watt

    Paul Watt Guest

    > Paul Watt wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >> how can I line up form items using css? I would usually just put it all
    >> in a table, but I dont want to do that.
    >> Cheers guys
    >>

    > Many ways.

    > OH! You wanted something specific! How about you give us a specific URL
    > and then we can see what you are trying to do specifically, and advise
    > with a specific suggestion.

    You could of said something like "assign each element a class and position
    them using margins". That would of done, but then its easier to be
    sarcastic, isn't it?

    Paul

    Paul Watt, Apr 19, 2006
  4. Paul Watt wrote:
    > "Jonathan N. Little" <> wrote in message

    <snip>
    >> OH! You wanted something specific! How about you give us a specific URL
    >> and then we can see what you are trying to do specifically, and advise
    >> with a specific suggestion.
    >>

    > You could of said something like "assign each element a class and position
    > them using margins". That would of done, but then its easier to be
    > sarcastic, isn't it?

    If you already knew why ask?

    To the issue of sarcasm, you cannot imagine how VAGUE questions can be
    on Usenet, e.g.,

    Help! My webpage looks all funny in IE! <end of post>

    Browse a bit and witness that above example is no exaggeration. It
    should be obvious that one should include some detail in their queries
    in order for anyone to divine a realistic answer. Sarcasm relieves the
    frustration and saves wear and tear on the forehead (sometimes trying to
    help folks can be like butting a wall)

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------

    Jonathan N. Little, Apr 19, 2006
  5. Paul Watt arranged shapes to form:

    > Hi,
    > how can I line up form items using css? I would usually just put it all in a
    > table, but I dont want to do that.
    > Cheers guys

    Start off by having a look at what <label> can do.

    --

    Davémon
    http://www.nightsoil.co.uk/

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Dav=E9mon?=, Apr 19, 2006