    newsgroups and have come up with very little.

    Thanks,
    Ken
    Ken, Jun 27, 2003

  2. You would have to convert them on the fly to GIF or JPG in order to be able
    to view them in most browsers.

    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft FrontPage MVP
    Internet Developer
    http://www.takempis.com
    Big things are made up of
    lots of Little things.

    Kevin Spencer, Jun 27, 2003

  3. Try http://www.sqlteam.com
    I belive there is an article there about IMAGE datatypes.

    You could also post in the forum, but most folks will tell you it's bad
    practice to store images in the database. You should stored the files on
    disk, and store the PATH to teh files in the database.

    Micahel

    "Ken" <> wrote in message
    > Are there any good code examples to display TIFF images from a SQL Server
    > 2000 database on a web page? I have been searching the web and various
    > newsgroups and have come up with very little.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Ken

    ---
    Michael Pearson, Jun 27, 2003