tigra javascripts hints problem

MZ

Hello!

I have created a web page form where I describe the labels of input fields just
using tigra hints.
I have a problem with them
(http://www.softcomplex.com/products/tigra_hints/)

Everything works fine (just like I wanted to work) in Firefox but not in
Internet Explorer 7.0. On Firefox the hint which describes me the meaning of
field is shown in a proper way, I mean in the block which is arranged on the
front and it is shown both on the label and on the input field. It is shown
horizontal in the Firefox.
Unfortunately display in the IE 7.0. (maybe also on previous versions) is
different than in Firefox. The tigra hints is shown vertically along the first
but I don`t know how? It is not so good to read the thin tigra hints in a
vertical hint, because I have to scroll my page. In Firefox I can read the hint
without scrolling the page.

Can you help me? Unfortunately it is a Polish page where you have to register to
see it, that`s why I pasted a code:

<script type="text/javascript">

// configuration variable for the hint object, these setting will be shared
among all hints created by this object
var HINTS_CFG = {
'wise' : false, // don't go off screen, don't overlap the object in the
document
'margin' : 10, // minimum allowed distance between the hint and the window
edge (negative values accepted)
'gap' : 0, // minimum allowed distance between the hint and the origin
(negative values accepted)
'align' : 'tlbl', // align of the hint and the origin (by first letters
origin's top|middle|bottom left|center|right to hint's top|middle|bottom
left|center|right)
'css' : 'hintsClass', // a style class name for all hints, applied to
DIV element (see style section in the header of the document)
'show_delay' : 200, // a delay between initiating event (mouseover for example)
and hint appearing
'hide_delay' : 500, // a delay between closing event (mouseout for example) and
hint disappearing
'follow' : false, // hint follows the mouse as it moves
'z-index' : 200, // a z-index for all hint layers
'IEfix' : false, // fix IE problem with windowed controls visible through
hints (activate if select boxes are visible through the hints)
'IEtrans' : ['blendTrans(DURATION=.3)', 'blendTrans(DURATION=.3)'], // [show
transition, hide transition] - nice transition effects, only work in IE5+
'opacity' : 100 // opacity of the hint in %%
};
// text/HTML of the hints
var HINTS_ITEMS = [
grup przedmiotów, które posiadasz w swojej kolekcji<br>',

];

var myHint = new THints (HINTS_ITEMS, HINTS_CFG);

</script>

NUMBER
<input type="text" name="kolekcja[ilosc_przedmiotow]" value="valuefield"
size="7">

Regards and thanx
Marcin from Poland

K.

I did it by myself.
I downloaded samples from tigra web page and I change my site like Sample7
from tigra hints examples.

Now it works both on Firefox and IE 7

Marcin