    redirects to host domain.

    Does anyone know where the problem could be? .NET framework, IIS or
    somewhere else?

    Karo, Jul 5, 2005

  2. Doesn't
    HttpContext.Current.Response.Redirect("/Install/Install.aspx?mode=Install")
    work for redirecting within your application ?

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en Español
    Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...
    ======================

    Juan T. Llibre, Jul 5, 2005

  3. Karo

    Karo Guest

    Well, it's open source portal DotNetNuke, and I'm not yet ready to replace
    all ~ ... yet

    Karo, Jul 5, 2005
  4. Karo

    Oleg Ogurok Guest

    Tilde points to the root of your ASP.NET application.
    If in your case it points to the root of your host, create a virtual
    directory, e.g. DotNetNuke, using IIS Manager and point it to the actual
    directory where ASPX pages located. It will become the root of your
    application.

    -Oleg.

    Oleg Ogurok, Jul 5, 2005