Time measuring

Juliano

Hello,

I want to measure the execution time of a method, in milli or
nanoseconds.
The methods of <ctime> don't help me, because they always result 0
(zero) in the end.
Can you give me a help?

Thanks

Default User

Juliano said:
Hello,

I want to measure the execution time of a method, in milli or
nanoseconds.
The methods of <ctime> don't help me, because they always result 0
(zero) in the end.
Can you give me a help?

You either need platform-specific methods, which you should ask about
in another group, or run the function in question inside a loop and
calculate an average time.

Brian

Martin York

You either need platform-specific methods, which you should ask about
in another group, or run the function in question inside a loop and
calculate an average time.

Brian

Have you tried clock()?