Time out error on file upload page

John Morgan

I am trying out a simple aspx uploading page for uploading and Access
database. It appears to work alright with smaller files but with
larger files I am getting the following error:

Request timed out.
Stack Trace:
[HttpException (0x80004005): Request timed out.]

Is there a timeout property which I can change?

Or is there something inadequate in the <form method="post"
EncType="multipart/form-data" Runat="Server"> line ?

I would appreciate some help, the aspx page is shown below

Best wishes, John Morgan

<Script Runat="Server">

Sub Button_Click( s As Object, e As EventArgs )
inpFileUp.PostedFile.SaveAs(
"d:\websites\woodl1\www\alphasearch\database\gary.mdb" )
End Sub

</Script>

<form method="post" EncType="multipart/form-data" Runat="Server">

<input id="inpFileUp" Type="File" Runat="Server">
<asp:Button
Text="Upload File!"
OnClick="Button_Click"
Runat="Server" />

[...]